In our premises in Holland, Royal VIVBuisman produces a full range of butter and milk fat products for applications like bakery, chocolate, flavours, ice cream and (recombined) dairy.
To continue meeting the highest market demands, we are dedicated to a customer-oriented approach. Today years of experience, Royal VIVBuisman is one of the leading experts in churned butter, texturised butter, concentrated butter, Anhydrous Milk Fat, deodorised milk fat (white AMF), fractionated milk fat (low, middle and high melting fractions), milk fat preparations and butter blends. Our products are widely valued in more than 50 countries throughout the world.
Royal VIVBuisman is part of the DTI group and has 2 sites in the Netherlands. Our headquarter is located in the center of Holland and our state-of-the-art factory is situated close to the German border.
Facts and figures
- Founded in 1868
- Start production of milk fat products in 1970
- Member of the DTI Group, a family-owned company
- Royal designation, thanks to reliable company policy and excellent reputation
- HQ and production site in Wijk en Aalburg, production site in Zelhem (near German border)
- 2 separate plants (butter and milk fat) on 1 production site in Zelhem
- Number of employees: + 100
- State-of-the-art processing (e.g. clean air production room)
- European largest separation facility to process fresh cream and butter
- Meeting high internationally valued quality standards
- Numerous product possibilities and packing combinations
- 2nd largest butter producer in The Netherlands
- Top 10 ranking of European milk fat producers